16-530/L PIP G-Tek; CR Polyurethane Salt & Pepper Grip Gloves with HPPE Liner, Gray, L, 1 DZ
G-Tek; CR Polyurethane Salt & Pepper Grip Gloves with HPPE Liner, Gray, L, 1 DZ
Used for electronics, glass cutting, sheet metal handling, parts assembly, sharp small parts handling, construction and other general duty applications.
High Performance Polyethylene Fiber (HPPE)
Products constructed with HPPE fibers are suitable for protection against mechanical hazards in the toughest environments. HPPE fiber products can be designed for different protection levels, up to the highest levels, while maintaining an unprecedented level of comfort. They are also highly resistant to abrasion and chemicals, so you can rely on them to provide long-lasting protection.
Sold in 12 pairs per dozen, priced per dozen.
- Salt & Pepper colored liner, Gray Polyurethane Coated Palm & Fingers
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability.
- High Performance Polyethylene Fiber (HPPE) 13 Gauge Seamless Shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity and cut resistance.
- Polyurethane coated palm and fingertips for great abrasion resistance, excellent puncture resistance and outstanding wet/dry grip.
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove.
- Cotton color binding denotes sizing.
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.